The Baseball Daily Media Experts League is Back for Another Great Year!
We have asked 12 notable sports media members to draft and manage a Baseball Daily team on our Baseball 365 online game platform. There are plenty of returning players as well as some fresh blood in the league, itching to get in the game and compete for the crown.
Here is the lineup:
- Doug Glanville, ESPN baseball analyst and former MLB player
- Jon Miller, SF Giants play-by-play broadcaster
- Will Leitch, Sports on Earth senior writer and founder of Deadspin
- Joe Sheehan, Sports Illustrated writer & Editor of the Joe Sheehan Baseball Newsletter
- Steve Gardner, (reigning champion!) USA Today baseball writer and senior fantasy editor
- Chad Finn, Boston Globe sports columnist
- Marc Stein, ESPN NBA reporter
- Joe Lemire, Vocativ.com sports writer
- Stuart Miller, Author of “Good Wood: The Story of the Baseball Bat” and “The 100 Greatest Days in New York Sports”
- Jesse Spector, FanRag Sports writer and various other media including Dealbreaker and theScore
- Derrick Goold, St. Louis Post-Dispatch Cardinals beat writer
- Jared Diamond, Wall Street Journal MLB writer
The 12 participants, who have all previously played Strat-O-Matic, have filled out their Baseball Daily draft cards and league play begins on Monday, April 24. Check back here at strat-o-matic.com every week for a league roundup and standings update throughout the next two months. You can tweet at your favorite media members (Twitter handles above) with draft advice, managerial strategies or simple words of encouragement using the hashtag #BaseballDaily.
Strat-O-Matic will make a $1,000 donation to the winning team’s charity of choice.
We will update this page with more information about all of our managers so make sure to check back here frequently!
Which media member do you think will win the league? Send your predictions to us on Twitter @StratOMatic using the hashtag #BaseballDaily.