Our base Windows game package that includes everything you need to get started with the best baseball sim game ever. Each game version includes the most currently completed season roster with your purchase. This game is based on the 2015 baseball season statistics.
New for Version 2016:
- Daily Data (Optionally Available) - Imagine playing Strat-O-Matic in parallel to the real-life baseball season! As the players go through hot and cold streaks imagine seeing that reflected in their Strat-O-Matic cards! Imagine seeing a new Strat-O-Matic card daily for every player!! Well, imagine no more - this option is now available for Strat-O-Matic baseball fans!
- High Resolution Color Ballparks - Our ballpark option has been enhanced to include high-resolution ballpark pictures for all current major league stadiums. In addition, low resolution color ballparks will now be included with the game.
- Individualized Pitcher Injuries - Starting with the 2015 season pitchers will be assigned an individual injury rating. This new rating is designed to be used with the new Super Advanced Injury charts.
- Card Image - Clutch Hitting - If you have purchased the Card Image Option then the Clutch Hitting effects are now integrated into the card image displayed on the Game Screen Layout. In clutch situations (2-outs, runner(s) in scoring position) the clutch result will display instead of the original card result.
- Super-Advanced Injury Charts - A new and improved set of Super-Advanced Injury Charts is now supported. The new charts alter the frequency and length of injuries to more closely simulate current real-life injuries than the original charts did.
Strat-O-Matic Baseball 2016 is necessary to play the the 2015,1982,2016 Hall of Fame,1874,1908 negro league,1917 negro league,1935 negro league,1948 negro league, and 2015 japanese league seasons System Requirements: Requires Windows XP or higher (Note: older operating systems might work but will not officially be supported), 800 by 600 minimum screen resolution and an internet connection.
NOTE: Lo-Res Color Ballparks shown in screen shot are included with game purchase but Hi-Res Color Ballparks are an optional purchase.
This Product is now available via E-Delivery. After purchase is completed, you will find a link to download your game under Purchased File Downloads on your account page. Your product registration code can be found on your account page under License Keys as well as on your order invoice in your account page.
If you need technical assistance regarding E-Delivery products please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please read the information for E-Delivery products carefully before purchasing as these items are non-refundable.