Strat-O-Matic is excited to announce the launch of our first-ever Strat-O-Scavenger Hunt! Below you will find a list of 27 tasks that must be completed. The fan with the most tasks completed by Strat-O-Matic Opening Day 2014 (early February) -OR- the first person to complete all 27 tasks before then will win a $250 Strat-O-Matic Merchandise Credit.
For each task completed, a credible form of evidence must be submitted to email@example.com with the subject line "Strat-O-Matic Scavenger Hunt". The text listed in parentheses next to each item is the suggested form of proof. You may submit evidence for as many different tasks as you want at the same time. Any time you have completed a new task, please email Strat-O-Matic, who will be keeping a master spreadsheet and posting updated standings as the submissions begin to accumulate. Photos and/or videos submitted for the Scavenger Hunt may be posted on any of Strat-O-Matic’s social media platforms, including but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube.
Let the Scavenger Hunt begin!!!
Strat-O-Matic Scavenger Hunt Checklist
- Spend at least $100 on an order (or cumulative orders) from Strat-O-Matic in 2013 (name/order numbers).
- Submit a photo of a person holding his/her own Strat-O-Matic Baseball Personalized Card (photo; 2 points if it’s a child).
- Compete in a Strat-O-Matic Baseball Online league (any visual proof).
- Play 3-Minute Baseball and get on the leader board (screenshot).
- Wear a Strat-O-Matic T-Shirt at a sporting event or other public venue (photo).
- Introduce a new person to the game (friend’s name and order number; must be his/her first order with Strat-O).
- Submit a photo of two or more children playing Strat-O-Matic Baseball Express (photo; 2 points for submitting photo and video).
- Compete in a face-to-face Strat-O-Matic Tournament (photo).
- Submit a photo of a Strat-O-Matic Bumper Sticker on your car in a parking lot, or on display in another public venue (photo).
- Submit a photo of someone reading a copy of the Strat-O-Matic Fanatics book in an interesting location (photo).
- Display a Strat-O-Matic Founder’s Edition board game (photo including the certificate).
- “Like” the Strat-O-Matic Facebook page (screenshot).
- Post a Facebook status that tags the Strat-O-Matic Facebook page (“Strat-O-Matic Games”) (screenshot).
- “Follow” the Strat-O-Matic Twitter account (screenshot).
- Send a tweet that tags the Strat-O-Matic Twitter handle (@StratOMatic) and uses the hashtag #StratoScavengerHunt (screenshot).
- Follow the Strat-O-Matic Pinterest account and “repinn” at least one of our photos (screenshots).
- Subscribe to the Strat-O-Matic YouTube channel (screenshot).
- Play a Strat-O-Matic game with a child (photo or video; 2 points if both).
- Create a Strat-O-Matic YouTube video that has at least 50 views (video link- must be different from #18).
- Make a post about Strat-O-Matic on an online forum (screen shot and name of forum).
- Have a framed Strat-O-Matic item in your home (photo).
- Bring Strat-O-Matic with you on a road trip or vacation (photo).
- Collect at least three different colored 20-sided die (photo).
- Play a game in your own customized Strat-O-Matic Stadium (photo).
- Email a submission that is featured in Strat-O-Matic’s monthly “Talk Show” column with Glenn Guzzo (your name/state and identify the monthly column it is featured in). Submissions can be sent to SOMTalkShow@aol.com.
- Email a submission that is featured in Strat-O-Matic’s monthly “Great Moments in Strat” article (your name/state and identify the monthly column it is featured in). Submissions can be sent to SOMTalkShow@aol.com.
- Create a customized Strat-O-Matic article of clothing (photo).