Strat-O-Matic Baseball 2020
Version 2020f update Patch is now available. All users should download and install Version 2020f immediately. The 2020e patch is no longer needed, you can upgrade directly to version F from your original install.
ITEMS FIXED IN VERSION 2020F PATCH
1) An intermittent memory crash that was occurring at end of games has been fixed.
ITEMS FIXED IN VERSION 2020E PATCH
1) “Improve Baserunner Realism” Max Rule – The change that eliminated Automatic Baserunner Outs on Groundballs with runner on 3rd Base had a bug. In first and third situations when the runner on third was held the batter was out however the runner on first was not advancing to second base.
2) The Lineup dialog was allowing a double-duty player to both pitch and play the field if a certain sequence of steps was taken when invoking the dialog.
3) Play-by-Play – The original MLB Frank Thomas (who played from 1951 to 1966) was being referred to as “Big Hurt”. This has been corrected in the nickname file. In addition, various spelling errors were fixed.
4) Cloud Storage – The “Upload League to Cloud” function now displays a message indicating success after the upload has completed.
5) The computer manager was bringing in a double-duty play defined as a defensive sub even if he was already in the game as the pitcher.
DATA FIXED IN VERSION 2020E PATCH
Note: You must re-install the season to see data changes. Re-installing will erase the season you currently are running in your program. However if you have a league in progress you can also manually edit these player changes to avoid losing your current data.
1) 2019 Major Leagues Data Corrections *
REGULAR SET – Moved Keon Broxton, NYN from Non-Carded Players to Multi-Card.
REGULAR SET – Moved Adalberto Mejia from STL to LAA in Major Leagues.
AS-PLAYED – Some double-headers had the day and night games reversed in the schedule.
REGULAR & AS-PLAYED – Changed Adalberto Mejia’s team code to LAA.
2) 2018 Major Leagues Data Corrections *
AS-PLAYED and UPDATED – Some double-headers had the wrong starting pitchers assigned.
3) 2016 Japanese All Stars *
The 2016 Japanese All Star roster had the MLB players instead of the Japanese players.
4) 1962 World Series *
The league was not re-started so you would see an error message when first clicking on it.
5) 1900 Major Leagues Data Corrections *
Changed “Bill Dineen” to “Bill Dinneen” in the Pitcher’s Hitting league. The name in the main roster was correct.
6) Alias Database
A replacement alias database is included with data corrections to improve the Encyclopedia’s matching capabilities.